About the Practice
- Medication management
- Psychotherapy with medication management
- One-time psychopharmacology consults
- Second opinions
- Psychiatric evaluations required by federal, state, and local government agencies such as the DoD, VA, State Department, FBI, CIA, NSA, or HHS
- Psychiatric evaluations required for pilots (FAA)
DR. LEE'S TREATMENT PHILOSOPHY
- I use the minimum necessary dose of medication required to treat the condition.
- I use the fewest number of medications required to treat the condition.
- I treat the condition with medication for the shortest duration of time possible.
- I avoid medication whenever possible and attempt to discontinue medication whenever they are no longer necessary.
- I seek to empower the patient to take charge of their own health and make informed healthcare decisions.
- I always perform psychotherapy with the end goal in mind. The goal is solve problems and get patients back to living their lives, not create helpless, professional patients.